christmas eve what about christmas adam
happy christmas adam to all men’s rights activists
Please stop pestering us with things like this. This has nothing to do with men fighting for their rights. Eve is short for ‘evening’. Please don’t turn activism into a joke. Thanks.
Someone isn’t having a good christmas adam
Christmas Adam: December 23rd. Comes before Christmas Eve and is generally unsatisfying.
seeing submissive characters in dominant roles
seeing dominant characters in submissive roles
Malevo got the shit beaten out of him :U
Proof that pole dancing is a fucking sport and anyone that tells me it’s not can suck my dick.
I had just gotten home from school and my older brother was home so I started annoying him while wearing my unicorn mask and he just stops and goes
"fine. fine. I know how to deal with this"
and goes into his room
and comes out with an actual samurai sword
anD CHASES ME
SAYING HE’S A UNICORN HUNTER
HELP HE’S 21
jemamy sprites..i hate crystals
sure these guys mightve seen some crazy things but i doubt they could sit through an entire scary movie
- A Yellow Blood and a Sea Dweller: Yellow Submarine
- Moirailligence between a stoner and a dog-themed troll: Scooby and Shaggy
- Auspisticism with three trolls/humans (either both bird themed, or one bird themed with a cerulean/teal blood [something close to stone] in a kismessitude): Two Birds with One Stone
- A seamstress/any troll or human with sewing skills with a Time player: A Stitch in Time
- Moirailligence with a cat-themed troll and a dog-themed troll: CatDog (im p sure theres a ship already out there like that but)
- Two music trolls: Make Mine Music/Make Mein Music (if you have a German-themed troll instead of another music-themed)
- Moirailligence between an older bear-themed troll and a younger one (or a different troll of your choice): Brother Bear (Or Sister Bear, but I’m just basing it off the Disney movie title)
- A Cannibal troll and a Cop troll (can be Matespirit or Kismesis): Silence of the Lambs
- A threeway friendship between Gamer Trolls (younger): Team Lads
- A threeway friendship between Gamer Trolls (older): Team Gents
- A close friendship between a short, and short-tempered troll and a tall, annoying one (can be <>): Dexter’s Lab
- A Moirailligence/Matespiritship between Assassin/Cop/Vigilante trolls: Pulp Fiction
- An obsessed-with-flying troll with a Rainbow-drinker (alternatively, an Indian based troll and another troll of any choice): Colors of the Wind
- A dark/shadow based troll and a whimsical, youth troll(<3/<3<): A Pan and his Shadow
- A sea-troll and a sailor troll (<3): A Siren’s Spell
- Two fairy-based/mythological-wish granting creature based trolls(<3 mostly but can be <3<): Fairly Odd Parents
- An anarchist and a pop music maker (<3, <>, and <3<): Pop Goes Punk
- Two female/male trolls on the opposite spectrums of personality, caste, or both (<3<): Nagging Housewives
- Three-way between three different supernatural/demon trolls (c3<): Bermuda Triangle
- A wrestler/gamer and an athlete (<3<): Everybody, Everybody
- A Gamer and a Poker/Card-playing Troll (<3/<3<): Trading Cards
- Two Crime-fighting/vigilante trolls (Works best when <>, but can be <3): Batman and Robin
I’ll prolly add more but I’m p sure there are ships already with these names but I’m organizing a master list of these.
Edit: Anyone can use these! This is why this is a master-post! :3c
Double Edit: These names can be used for any ship. I’m just fitting a theme to each name. It doesn’t have to be exactly like the description.
plunder im extremely upset we didnt call hairbenders colors of the wind
I bought this over sized men’s sweater today hell yea hell yea
Godammit you’re too pretty asdkjfhsdjk this is my new favorite picture
why do people make bloodswaps and aus and completely redesign canon characters when they could just make fantrolls instead
Personally I think bloodswaps are a lot fun >///>
though I understand what you mean haha It might be as simple as they don’t have the inspiration for their own character and just want to have fun drawing a character that already exists so they don’t have to think too hard about it ? I also feel like fan art gets a lot more notes than original art which might be a factor for some people.
help me i can’t stop
inspired by this
All I can think of is Gamzee while reading this /laughs way too hard
OKAY SERIOUS TALK GUYS!
This clown has been seen over the past few weeks around Mansfield, Chesterfield and Doncaster, I haven’t seen a post about it on here and I really want people to know about it.
Okay so first of all besides it being really frickin creepy to begin with (designed to look like pennywise the clown) it has been roaming the streets at night time, it was started out by a student film director who was doing it for fun, but it has sparked a few people to take it farther.
Some of the clowns have been tapping on windows, trying to get children out of the house (Reportedly) also it is believed that some of them have knives and are marked as dangerous.
Please please please if you live in these areas or know someone who does, especially of they have kids, could you signal boost this? I just really want people to be safe!!
I heard friends say that he’s been sighted in Nottingham and Lincoln as well. Good thing I live on the 6th floor. Hard to tap my window.
There’s not just one, and they’re in sheffield too, a girl from my year got a picture of one on the road that my school is on. They will follow you home, muggings have been reported, although it is not believed that they go into buildings or actually attack anyone with their knives.
Apparently there is one in Lancashire and burnley too! Pls be careful!
They walk inside people’s houses if the doors aren’t locked. They also aren’t near my town, but everyone’s talking about them.
there was one at my school a couple of weeks ago and we got told that if you see one to report where they are to the police straight away
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN ENGLAND
(In alphabetical order by artist)
- Anna Kendrick – “Cups (When I’m Gone)”
- Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie – “This Is What It Feels Like”
- A$AP Rocky feat. Skrillex, Birdy Nam Nam – “Wild For The Night”
- Avicii – “Wake Me Up”
- Avril Lavigne – “Here’s To Never Growing Up”
- Bastille – “Pompeii”
- Bauuer – “Harlem Shake”
- Bingo Players feat. Far East Movement – “Get Up (Rattle)”
- Britney Spears – “Ooh La La”
- Britney Spears – “Work B**tch”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out Of Heaven”
- Bruno Mars – “Treasure”
- Bruno Mars – “When I Was Your Man”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ayah Marar – “Thinking About You”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – “I Need Your Love”
- Capital Cities – “Safe And Sound”
- Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams – “Get Lucky”
- Demi Lovato – “Heart Attack”
- Drake feat. Majid Jordan – “Hold On, We’re Going Home”
- Drake – “Started From The Bottom”
- Ellie Goulding – “Burn”
- Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX – “I Love It (I Don’t Care)”
- Imagine Dragons – Demons
- Jason Derulo – “The Other Side”
- Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake – “Holy Grail”
- Justin Timberlake – “Mirrors”
- Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z – “Suit & Tie”
- Katy Perry – “Roar”
- Kelly Clarkson – “Catch My Breath”
- Ke$ha – “C’mon”
- Ke$ha feat. will.i.am – “Crazy Kids”
- Krewella – “Alive”
- Lady Gaga – “Applause”
- Lana Del Rey – “Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert – “Same Love”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton – “Can’t Hold Us”
- Maroon 5 – “Daylight”
- Maroon 5 – “Love Somebody”
- Martin Garrix – “Animals”
- Martin Solveig & The Cataracs feat. Kyle – “Hey Now”
- Miley Cyrus – “We Can’t Stop”
- Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball”
- Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith – “La La La”
- One Direction – “Best Song Ever”
- One Direction – “Story Of My Life”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- OneRepublic – “If I Lose Myself”
- Passenger – “Let Her Go”
- P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me A Reason”
- Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – “Timber”
- Pitbull feat. TJR – “Don’t Stop The Party”
- PSY – “Gentleman”
- Rihanna – “Pour It Up”
- Rihanna feat. David Guetta – “Right Now”
- Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko – “Stay”
- Robin Thicke feat. Kendrick Lamar – “Give It 2 U”
- Robin Thicke feat. T.I., Pharrell Williams – “Blurred Lines”
- Selena Gomez – “Come & Get It”
- Selena Gomez – “Slow Down”
- Taylor Swift – “22”
- Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- will.i.am feat. Britney Spears – “Scream & Shout”
- will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”
- Ylvis – “The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)”
- Zedd feat. Foxes – “Clarity”
- Zedd feat. Hayley Williams – “Stay The Night”